Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Give It All Away

I give up....

Search my heart, search my mind, search my soul.
Make me clean, make me new, make me whole.

All of my plans, all of my dreams, I lay them down before Your feet…
All of my time, all that was mine, I now submit to your design.
Cause you are the one, the only one that gave it all away for me… that gave it all away for me.

You are my strength, You are my God, You are my King.
You make me laugh, You make me dance, You make me sing.

All of my plans, all of my dreams, I lay them down before your feet…
All of my time, all that was mine, I now submit to Your design.
Cause You are the one, the only one that gave it all away for me… dared to give it all away for me.

~Aaron Shust~
“You Give It All Away”

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a really good song. Good to see you updating again man, you have a lot to say and this is a good way to impact people. When you write something on here, it stays and you have no idea how many people are going to read it and have their lives changed!! I love the oppurtunities God gives us!!

-James'

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha, now that I remember your URL I got you linked again.
Who's the Worship Guy?

: |


-James'

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now David... this is just a thought, but it would seem that one could suppose that the recent happenings in the life of David Perry may just be worthy of an update! Aha? You think so?

Maybe, just a short one?

-James'

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home